Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend Finds

Hello, lovlies! Happy Monday {i know, but i am a Monday kind of girl!} We had a beautiful weekend at our Northern nest. I want to show you some of the treasures i found. 
Just look at this darling Boy Scout mess kit bag. I've tried using it as a purse, but it's a little floppy {can't chance loosing a lip gloss!}
All these goodies were crammed inside.
 Im not sure how old it is, however the woman who sold it to me, said it belonged to her husband when he was a boy- I'm guessing maybe the 30's?
This is the back pack- it's also very floppidy- i think i can make it more useable with a bottom piece and some burlap and ribbons- cuz that makes everything better ; )
Silver spoons for a dollar- happy day!
 But, my favorite find of all was this small chicken feeder. Isn't she a darlin'?
Scrubbed her up and gave her some plants and Ta-Da! A planter for the deck.
Have you had any fun finds recently? I'd love to hear about them! My favorite antique show is next weekend, Petoskey's Antiques At The Fairground. If you're anywhere in Northern Michigan next weekend, be sure to check it out. It's awesome!








Happy Monday! {sorry, i know!}




Gaia

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?