Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Picks of the Season

You can smell it in the air! Estate sale season! Yeah, spring is on her way, but i don't think she's quite ready to commit. There is no stopping a good junkin' season. Last weekend i pryed myself away from my project list for a few hours, and found a cute little sale just waiting for me : )

I got this cute stash of dice for .50¢

I love old office supplies, too.


This old address book was a dollar. All the phone numbers start with letters- so "Leave It To Beaver"


This ledger isn't that old, but i love the fabric cover and the old clip board? i'll put that to good use for sure.
These books are the best! I own several and etiquette of the day never fails to amaze me. I wish we could bring some of that back...

...especially this chapter. I'M JUST SAYIN' !


Happy treasure hunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?