Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Butterbeer Love

Ever since we got home from Universal and sampled the magical sweetness of Butterbeer, Ms. B and i have been on a quest to find a recipe to make our own. Well, what we found on line, wasn't anywhere near as tasty as what we had sampled at Hogwarts. However, she did find this incredible recipe for Butterbeer cupcakes. Holy moly sister, i think i'm hooked!

The recipe is LONG and my typing skills are limited to the 'hunt and peck' style, so if you're interested, contact me and i'll print you off a copy!

After the cupcakes cool, you poke a hole in the center and pour in a butterscotch ganache.


Then top with a buttercream frosting. {confession- i ate a lot of the frosting. It was even better the next day for breakfast...lunch and dinner...}


Then you drizzle on the ganache. Oh, momma, just look inside...

Needless to say, they disappeared pretty quickly...and mysteriously re-appeared on my bee-hind! That's the magic of Hogwarts!


I have to go work out now. Like all day.


Happy Wednesday!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...those sound divine. I never heard of butter beer. I have been watching the Cupcake Wars on the cooking channel and it's fun to see what new concoctions they come up with. Have a wonderful day ~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?