Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rainy Day Comforts

A rainy day like today is the perfect excuse to stay indoors and do some 'me' time

O.K...so i've already run to the office, made a Target trip, threw in a couple loads of laundry, i have one hour till the bus comes and i wrote a post, but now it's 'me' time : )


My favorite spot to curl up. Comfy pillows and a cashmere throw.


A bit of candle light to ward off the gloomies


One of my favorite books. I re-read 'The Shell Seekers' every Fall. It's like catching up with an old friend.


Slippers are a must-i just picked these up at Target today, isn't the ruffle cute?


And the best part, a cup of hot tea with a little nom.

One hour of bliss.



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day! And an hour of bliss is wonderful isn't it! Cute slippers!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?