Tuesday, January 5, 2010

When Three or More Are Gathered...


It's called a collection! Are you a collector? I've been collecting stuff for as long as i can remember. When i first got married, my sweet man use to scratch his head in amazement (confusion) at my various collections (obsessions). Granted my tastes have changed over the years, but i still have many of the little girl treasures that got me started in my hobbies. I thought i would start posting several of these groups over the next week. I'd love to see what you collect too! The orphaned socks that have no mates are not a collection! Nor are all those empty Diet Coke cans i have yet to return! In a weak moment several years ago i went through a CRAZY cleaning phase (thank goodness it was only a phase) and sent so many of my treasures off to live at e-bay. Ugh, e-bay remorse, it hurts. I'll never do that again! The e-bay, not the cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?