Friday, October 16, 2009

She's big, she's beautiful and she's mine.


Happy Gaia friday! I had the loveliest surprise visit from my bff Marilynn this morning. We spent the better part of the morning catching up and general girly chitchatting. We took a stroll through the aisles of Homegoods and found temptations at every turn. I found vinyl wall rub-ons for Ms. A's room in the shape of a branch (i'll share pictures later) and one in the shape of a chandelier for my crap er...craft room. You just can't go wrong there. After we went on our own merry ways, i stopped at an estate sale and snagged this big beauty. She's about 12 inches tall and almost as wide. Can't wait to fill her with fall flowers! Well, i've got to organize my photo's and such for the Halloween blog hop over at A fanciful Twist. Should be fun! Come check it out! Bwahhahhahhh! How was your day?

1 comment:

  1. As always your talents and ideas amaze me. Had so much fun shopping and chatting with you last Fri. Kiss Ms.A and Ms.B for me.

    xoxox,
    Marilynn

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?