Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October


Hello October! This morning was a chilly one. Last night i had Ms. B pick the mini pumpkins that we've been growing in our garden. She came in with six little cuties. I think tomorrow for my Gaia Friday project i will glitter the day lights out of them. I have been collecting acorns on my morning walks and was thinking they would be awfully cute glitterfied too. I think they would look great displayed on the glass cake pedestal i picked up at the thrift store last week I'll share a picture when they're finished. This afternoon i stopped at an estate sale and found a few little treasures for the glass bottle project i have in mind. Shiny always makes me happy. How was your day?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that wreath and the snowmen! Adore! :) Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?