Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Gaia Friday!






In the tradition of Gaia Fridays it's time to craft! Today while i waited for an installer to put in our new dish washer drawers (very cool by the way!) i put the vinyl rub-ons that i picked up at homegoods last week on Ms. A's wall. They were super easy and fun to do. Check out the before and after pics. Cute, huh? I also sewed up two little pillows. I love the look of burlap, so i stamped with fabric paint on the burlap then sewed these two little sweeties together. I love how they turned out. I would whip up a few more but maybe you can have too much of a good thing...nah! How was your Gaia Friday?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gaia (:)
    Oh love the plastic transfers on the wall and the darling pillows..JUST SO CUTE~!!
    I might need to get some of those too..
    glad you came by to tell me about your Hairdressing days..ME too -I did them when in Beauty school way back in the late 60ties~!! they are so neat love the finger waves..
    I liked making them too.. well glad I came by will be back..hugs,Patty

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?