Monday, October 26, 2009

F.O.T.D. (find of the day!)


Salvation Army comes through again! Find of the day...funky armoire! I've been looking for a storage solution for my crap room, and today i found it. I think it must have been a child's armoire from the size of it. My sweet man and i dragged her in the house, bumped her down the stairs and showed her to her new room. It's hard to tell from the picture, but she's bright red. I can't wait to get her out of those carnival rags and into something dreamy and creamy, polish up her mirrors and add some glitzy new hardware. Great fall project! For some reason iphoto keeps turning my picture on it's side. Just tilt your head to the right and imagine...How was your day?

1 comment:

  1. great find... i love these projects!

    and love the birds on your redo...

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?