Monday, October 5, 2009

Can you say ba-ling?



I just couldn't help myself! These little guys were already cute but isn't everything just a little better with glitter??? I'd like to find some brown glitter a bling a few more. Why not? I found this cake pedestal at Sals (Salvation Army) but didn't see the huge chip until i took these pictures! Ugh!
The weather is becoming crisper day by day and just seemed like the right time for soup. I tried a recipe from "Top Secret Restaurant Recipes" a copy of Chili's Chicken Enchilada Soup. It turned out great. Instead of adding the chicken to the pot, i made a soup bar and we added red peppers, shredded cheese, tortilla strips and the chicken separately since Ms. B doesn't eat anything with a face. It was de-lish. How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?